Sunday 25 February 2007

Mad mad and mad again

Just a quick post before I try and rustle up something for dinner.

Don't go on blind dates with people met on the Internet on a Sunday afternoon. If todays experience taught me anything it's that you really need to spend more time getting to know people before you go and meet them.

The woman I met today was all kinds of crazy and not in a good way. Not an adorable crazy where she is a little strange but none the less normal. This woman was proper crazy. I felt like I was having a drink with an escapee from one flew over the cukoo's nest.

Next time - I want at least a photo and a phone call before I meet someone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't even get a photo!!! hahaha sounds like you had a great time darling! but i'll keep that in mind! x

Seth said...

What can I say? It was a rainy Sunday afternoon and I was bored.

One thing good though is I am getting much better at spotting the crazy ones early on. A few years ago it took me until after I had slept with them to find out they were nutters. That was always fun having a nut case woman follow you around and park outside your house for hours at a time.

Anonymous said...

wow.... and i thought it was just the men that were the crazy stalkers.... i'll spread word.x.

Anonymous said...

i met boyfriend on the internet, as you know. it took 8 months of nightly calls, daily texts and hundreds of photos before i agreed to it though, so you're alot braver than me..

or is that stupid? ;)

Seth said...

I'm certainly not brave. Not now anyway. But then I wasn't after a relationship, just a quickie.

Anonymous said...

cyberskin love doll cyberskin love doll
love doll love doll
Chasey Lain Doll Chasey Lain Doll
inflatable party doll inflatable party doll
anime love doll anime love doll
extreme doll extreme doll
ladyboy doll ladyboy doll
stripper doll stripper doll