Wednesday 28 February 2007

knobbly bits make all the difference

All I can say is WOW.

WOW!

Yesterday my new toy arrived (see previous post) and I gave it a good workout last night to see what it could do for me.

Now I like wanking. A lot. But this thing makes it so much better than doing it normally.

First go round I got myself nice and hard and put it on. It's quite fiddly the first time but gets much easier the more you use it. Once it was on I began to wank. Long slow strokes for a while followed by some sort rubbing round the top then back to some long strokes again. Damn this thing was good.

The rubber knobbly bits really rub against your cock and give you a very different sensation to a normal wank. After five or so minutes I wanted to see what it was like when I went at it really fast. Well, lets just say that when I got close to orgasm I didn't bother stopping to prolong it.

Tug Tug tug - whoooooaaaaa. Huge orgasm.

And the best bit was because all the tugging had pulled it off the end of my cock about an inch or so it managed to hold most my load in the end. Less clean up for me. Bonus.

I was tempted to leave it at that for the night but about an hour later I had been on the phone to a friend of mine (damn sexy but would never sleep with me in a million years) and was horny as hell. Time for round 2.

This time I was already hard but decided to try it with a bit of baby oil. Putting it on took a lot less time and all I did was squirt a small amount of baby oil down the end onto the end of my cock.

Instantly the rubber sleave slid effortlessly along my cock. It was like beng wanked off by an angel. The combination of rubber knobbly bits and baby oil was overwhelming. I'd like to say I had a good long wank but I would be a bit fat liar. It lasted no more than 2 minutes. Probably closer to 1 1/2. But fuck me it was good.

You know when you pull on a cock for ages, slowing down and stopping, then starting again and prolonging it for ages. Well the orgasm was like that. The rubber bit kept none of it in this time. I came like I haven't come from wanking in years. It was hard and powerful and fuck me it went far.

So to sum up - men, buy one - women, buy your man one.

You will not regret it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you think it would fit on a vibrator??

Seth said...

Oh yeah. You may have to stretch it a bit to ge it on but once on there it'll be great.

You thinking about using it for yourself then?

Anonymous said...

definantly =D

Seth said...

Now I have the right horn thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

mwahaha! well it sounded like you had a very good time with it! i think it will be good for me! i need to get layed. u get the horn for almost anything erotic huh?

Seth said...

I get the horn from anything. Doesn't have to be erotic. I'm just a dirty bastard I think.