Friday 2 March 2007

5 more things

It's been a really slow day and I'm not doing anything (that I know of) tonight so here are 5 more things most people don't know about me.

  1. I lost my virginity at 19
  2. I used to have major wanking sessions thinking about Daisy Duke
  3. I once had sex with 5 different people all in the space of 8 hours
  4. I have slept with identical twins (not at the same time unfortunately)
  5. I once had a girlfriend that was very into watersports and loved to experiment with it in public places

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i soooooooo want to fuck twins!!! how was it?? and you beat my score!!!! 4 people in 9 hours. i was pretty proud of myself before now! :D

Seth said...

The twins were OK. Nither of them were great looking of even that great in bed but I had to do it - cos they were there. It was a challenge I set myself. It didn't go down well when the first one found out about the second one though. Bit of a cat fight apparently. Shame I didn't get to see that - that could have been fun to watch.

Anonymous said...

bustin bimbos birtha love doll bustin bimbos birtha love doll
trailer trash nurse doll trailer trash nurse doll
bootyliscious love doll bootyliscious love doll
naughty nurse
naughty nurse
jenna jameson love doll jenna jameson love doll
sexy sista doll sexy sista love doll
tera patrick doll tera patrick doll
jesse jane doll jesse jane doll
lindsay love doll lindsay love doll