Thursday 1 March 2007

FB FB why have you forsaken me?

I don't know about you but I like to have at least two good fuck buddies available at any one time. If one is busy then the other one should at least sometimes be free.

For the last year or so though I have only had one fuck buddy that I really enjoy spending time with and haven't been bothered to find any more. This has worked out well so far and at least two or three times a month we meet up for a drink and a meal and then a night of fun back at her place (it's a lot bigger than my place with more rooms to do it in).

For the last three weeks though she has been busy and I haven't seen her. Not a problem, although she is really good in bed so I do miss the sex.

She called me today to apologise for not being around much and after a nice chat about mundane stuff she told me she has found a boyfriend. A fucking boyfriend? That's just not on!

She told him about me (and her other male friends that she sometimes sleeps with) and for some mad reason is doesn't want her to sleep with any of us any more. How rude.

So now we can go out and have a drink and a meal and at the end of the night I have to come home and have a wank. You cannot imagine how annoyed I am. She was by far the best FB I have ever had.

fuck it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww poor baby! where do you think my FB went??? at least she was nice and didn't wait until bumping into you whilst with said boyfriend and tell you then! sigh....why cant i find a decent person to fuck these days! y r people pearing off!!!!!

Seth said...

Yeah that's true. That would have been a nightmare.

I don't think everyone is pairing off. Just the good looking ones . :)