Friday 9 March 2007

ho ho ho

No, it's not a Christmas post but a full run down of how it went with the pro I booked the other night.

For those that want the basic details here they are:

Good looking - damn sexy - fucked lots - very satisfied.


For those that want a bit more - read on.

I paid for an hour up front. £150 is a lot of cash so she really needed to be worth it, and boy was she.

She was booked for 9pm and arrived at my house at exactly 9pm. I do like people to be punctual. On opening the door I was very happy with what I saw. Just short of 6 feet. Shoulder length blonde hair. Slim without being thin. Classy dresser. Short little black dress and a long overcoat.

I welcomed her in and took her coat. Offered her a drink and we sat and had a glass of wine for a few minutes.

By this time I was so curious as to what she was wearing under the little black number.

We retired to the bedroom where she layed me on the bed and slowly undressed me. Now this was unusual for me, being naked before the woman.

I was already rock hard by now and rather excited. The next thing I know, before she has taken a stitch of clothing off she has a condom out and is putting it on me. Then she lent down and took my entire cock in her mouth. Good thing I had a wank an hour before she got here or it would have been all over.

After a good 5 minute long sucking she moved on top of me and sat on my crotch. It was then that I found out what she was wearing under the dress.

Nothing at all.

She must have been enjoying it too by then because I slipped into her with no problems at all. What followed was a 45 minute session of shagging in about 5 different positions finishing with me cumming over her tits.

Normally this is where I would expect the session to end but as we had got on so well she asked if she could use my shower to clean up and asked me to join her.

No more shagging I'm afraid but a good session of soaping eachother up and washing each other down followed.

She left about 10:20 in the end and I am certainly going to call her again sometime.

All in all it was a fantastic visit. For £150 it's not the sort of thing I will be doing every week but it was a great way to unwind.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh!!!!! i wonder if i should get one..... where did you find her??? sounds like you had a fabo time.... and i need to get laid!!!!! i don't know how many times i need to say it :(

Seth said...

Get one? A woman or a man?

I got her number from a friend that recommended the agency to me. He always had good luck with them.

Now all I need to do is stop FBF taking the piss cos I paid for it.

Anonymous said...

I don't mind man, women same thing!

who cares if you paid for it or not? it's sex for crying out loud!!! don't matter how you get it as long as you get it!

hmmm i should start checking it out, i never really thought to get a pro before... but i suppose it makes sense!

Seth said...

Don't get me thinking about you and another woman. I'll be wanking for hours.

Getting a pro is a great option. No having to get dressed up and hang round bars looking for someone. No having to go round to a stranger's place and not knowing what they are really like.

In the end it probably costs less for blokes to pay £150 for a onetime, good time than to keep going clubbing looking for an easy shag that probably won't even be that good.

Anonymous said...

i think i might just do it... need to get some money from my dad first though.... spend his money first see if it really is worth it then spend my money! thanx for the tips.

p.s don't spend too long wanking, you might hurt yourself! x

Seth said...

eeek. Spending your Dad's money on a pro?

I don't know why but that sounds really bad.

Anonymous said...

it is bad, but my dad always says whatever i need he'll give me the money for!

i spend my dads money on everything. condoms, sex toys, why not men and women???

Seth said...

Are you new to wanting to sleep with women or is this something you are well practiced at?

Anonymous said...

not very practiced.... but have done stuff* sex would be the next step i guess! but i have always been curious.

Seth said...

Or go for both and have a 3 some. I've only had 2 of those ever. One was gtraet fun - the other was ok but just didn't feel as right as the first time. Although both were well worth doing.

Might be an option for you.

Anonymous said...

had a threesome. three times. but always with two men.... i'm think three girls.... or two girls on a guy... hhhmmmm.

why wasn't it right the second time??

Seth said...

2nd time was with a mate and another woman. we both fucked her but wasn't as comfortabvle with a mate looking at my bits and pieces lol

Anonymous said...

150 quid. Fuckin hell. Was it belle de jour? ;)