Sunday 4 March 2007

does anyone have a time machine?

Ever spent a weekend having fun, then when you look at it in the cold, hard light of day you think - "I wish I hadn't done that"?

It's been a busy weekend. I went out last night with FBF for a few drinks that ended up at a club that ended up at someones house that ended up in someones bed that ended up waking up and thinking "nooooooooooooooooooo".

I think I need to lay off the booze for a while. Either that or I need to drink more so I don't remember the things I did.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was sort of lucky and didn't remember my scandelous behaviour...... but unfortunately i have very cruel friends who caught most of it on camera for me... i never knew i was such a scandelous &%$!

Anonymous said...

hehe, seth bedded a minger :)

Seth said...

Oh she wasn't too bad looking it was everything else.

Unshaved legs. Wild mass of untrimmed hair (not on her head).

Luckily I crept out before she woke up. No phone call from her yet so I guess I was with it enough not to give her my phone number.

I think next time FBF urges me on to get it with someone I'll get a 2nd opinion first before I take the plunge.

She has a lot to answer for I can tell you. I bet she got a right laugh out of it.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Heres a lesson in all of this definitely, and it's this: keep a razor in your back pocket ;)

Seth said...

Sod that. I wasn't about to go down there with a razor. I'm suprised I went down there at all.

Next time it looks like I need a machettee to get in there I'm leaving.

Anonymous said...

oh it couldn't have been that bad!!


was it really that bad....?

Seth said...

Yes, it REALLY was that bad.

S to the L said...

LOL. OMG too friggin' hilarious!

Seth said...

It's not funny. Well Ok it is but at least my life is seldom boring - except this week (see recent posts)